City of London, London
£60000 - £90000 per annum
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a hugely successful and widely recognised real estate specialist who are currently seeking an experienced Asset Manager to join their growing team and inject further value to their nationwide office portfolio.
The team currently manage portfolios across the industrial, commercial and retail space throughout London and the wider UK.
As the Asset Manager you will get involved in all aspects of the business, focusing on the day to day asset management of multi-let industrial portfolios. You will manage full cycle, from Acquisitions to Disposals, including sourcing, modelling and carrying out due diligence on new acquisitions opportunities.
This role will have a nationwide reach, involving driving and implementing value-add asset management strategies including leasing campaigns, re-gears, re-positioning assets and delivering refurbishment projects.
This is an important hire so client side, multi-let Asset Management relevant experience is essential.
You must be MRICS Qualified, at least 5+ years PQE, and have strong exposure to industrial / Office Portfolios.
Your duties will include:
• Taking complete responsibility and ownership of your own portfolio
• Formulating asset business plans
• Implementing value add incentives and strategies
• Developing and implementing value-add asset management strategies
• Implementing and overseeing refurbishment programmes and asset repositioning
• Managing new letting, lease renewals, rent reviews, lease expiries / surrenders and forfeitures and client reporting
• Managing third party service providers including: letting agents, solicitors, property managers and building surveyors
Sourcing, modelling, inspecting and carrying out required due diligence for UK acquisitions
Skills and Experience required:
· MRICS Qualified - Minimum of 5 years PQE
· Experience of managing multi-let industrial assets is essential
· Extensive commercial acumen
· Demonstrate a track record of delivering value-add
· Strong transactional track record
· Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
· Articulate and numerate with good analytical skills
· Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
· Team player who thrives in a high pressured and fast-paced environment and can prioritise effectively
· Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company, offering excellent career development prospects.
Salary of £60,000-£90,000 depending on experience
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832