East London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client, one of the UK's leading property advisors is seeking a Block Management Administrator to support their Property Management team based in East London. The successful candidate will take responsibility for property management matters as required under the supervision of the team leader.
· To arrange instructions to contractors to provide quotations or undertake work, as required.
· To assist the department with health and safety legislation in arranging risk assessments and other fire equipment inspections.
· To assist with arrears chasing for service charges.
· To answer incoming telephone calls and to take detailed messages in accordance with the company's good practice procedures.
· To undertake general administrative work, including scanning, filing and photocopying.
· Completion of mail merges to leaseholders.
· To assist with general enquiries from leaseholders regarding maintenance or service charges etc.
· To assist with dealing with LPE1 enquiry packs and notice of assignment proformas
· To assist with inspection of properties if required
· To assist client accountant with service charge year end packs
· To assist in preparation of reports and meeting packs for Directors' meetings or AGMs
· 1 year minimum experience within a Block Management team
· Good IT knowledge - able to use Microsoft office packages
· Excellent organisational skills.
· The ability to prioritise and be flexible.
· Good communication and team working skills.
· Enthusiastic and confident nature.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· A team player able to build good working relationships with colleagues.
· Able to solve problems quickly and effectively.