£48890 - £54000 per annum + Performance Related Bonus
10 months ago
Our client, a charitable foundation are seeking an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to join their expanding team and help the company deliver on a number of exciting projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivering on projects effectively from inception to completion, including handover and project close out, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Managing the Capital Works and Building Maintenance (planned and reactive) Budgets in conjunction with the property director and the management accountant.
- Prepare budgetary figures and pre-tender estimates derived from the maintenance programme for all properties within the portfolio.
- Compile a project plan that is both comprehensive and deliverable in conjunction with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the property director to maintain the property portfolio.
- Receive and process quotations and invoices
- Ensure that all project and contract documentation is stored manually and electronically
- Assist the property director with the preparation of reports for Trustee Meetings
Person Specification and Key Skills:
- Building surveying degree or professional equivalent
- Member of the RICS or similar level in other professional body.
- Significant experience of managing a range of projects, which includes works within large, complex, health and safety focused and regulated organisation(s).
- Historic building experience.
- CDM Regulations knowledge
- Budget management
- Health and Safety qualifications
- Prince 2 or similar
- Knowledge of CAD
List of benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave + 5 days after 5 years service
- Group personal pension
- Equipment for the role
- 34 hour week, early friday finish
- Office Shut down between christmas and new year
- Performance related bonus, annual salary review
- Eye Tests, Dental, Medical
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
If this role is of interest to you, please do apply with your CV attached for consideration.
If you can think of anyone who might be interested in the vacancy below, we provide £200 vouchers for successful recommendations.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: