West London, London
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Lettings Support Consultant- Chiswick- £20,000- £22,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, an award-winning leading agency, are currently seeking someone to join their team as a lettings Support Consultant within the lettings team. This role would suit someone that wants to be part of a fast-paced environment with excellent training and career progression.
- Ensure that landlords are able to effectively manage their properties
- Arranging pre-tenancy works, facilitating rent collection, and offering professional advice in relation to financial, rental, and legal matters
- Assist with the end of a tenancy, including the service of legal notices, and arranging end of tenancy works such as professional cleans and deposit returns.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Organisation
- Strong mathematical ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to problem solve
- Deliver exceptional customer service through a professional approach and enjoys communicating with people over a variety of platforms.
- You don't need to have prior lettings support experience, you will be fully trained you just need enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Experience in a professional customer service environment is an advantage but not necessary
- Salary £20,000- £22,000 dependant on experience
- Ongoing training within the relevant field
- A paid day to volunteer for a charity
- Wellbeing package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, coaching platform, and gym membership
For more information, please contact Lydia on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.