West London, London
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Branch Coordinator - Ealing - £23,000 to £26,000 Dependant on experience
My client, a highly successful Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking a Branch Coordinator with proven Lettings and/or Sales administration experience, to join their office in Ealing.
You will be a vital part of the team, providing support to the Lettings and Sales team, undertaking all Office Administration and Coordination. This is an ideal role for an individual looking to progress their career in the property industry whilst working with one of the world's leading agents.
- Providing full administrative support to the Lettings and Sales teams
- Acting as front of house both face to face and over the telephone
- Handling all tenancy paperwork and ensuring compliance procedures are met
- Prepare market appraisals and tenancy packs
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including photographs, floor plans, EPC's, creating brochures, window cards and external advertising
- Sending out sales memorandums and valuation packs
- Managing the key log for viewings
- Adhoc duties for the Lettings and Sales Managers
- Office management; including filing, ordering supplies and maintenance & presentation of the office
- Proven experience within a Lettings Administration role handling pre tenancy paperwork
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 Dependant on Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472