City of London, London
Up to £24000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire a Property Management Administrator for their office in Canary Wharf .
The post-holder for this role will provide support to the residential property management team who manage 3000 properties across London. This role requires someone who has exceptional organisational skills, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing, and who can take a hands-on approach to their work.
* Update system with compliance, gas and electrical safety certificates as and when received, including emailing copy certificates to tenants
* Instruct gas and electrical safety and property inspections each month
* Manage utility accounts at the start and end of tenancies
* Open incoming post on a daily basis, date stamp and scan.
* Send requests to accounts for monthly council tax payments for vacant properties
* Request up-to-date public liability insurance certificates from contractors on a regular basis, updating CRM with contractor certificate details
* Review void property council tax bills on a monthly basis & let accounts know if instalment payments need to be made
* Request refunds for overpayments of council tax and utilities as and when received
* Register landlords for Rent Protection
* De-registered Tenancy Deposits with TDS.
- Experience in residential property management/lettings administration (essential).
- Confident communicator (verbally and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
- Superb organisational and IT skills.
Hours: 8:45am-6pm Monday to Friday