£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Annual Bonus, Car Allowance
4 months ago
Our client is a well-established property consultancy with experience across a wide variety of disciplines within the property sector. They are looking to hire a Senior Associate - Building Surveyor to join their office in East London.
This position will have a bias towards professional instructions and a sound knowledge in the following areas is required:
- Landlord & tenant matters (licences and lease disputes);
- Building pathology defect analysis and rectification;
- Acquisition surveys (predominantly non-residential);
- Party-wall and neighbourly matters.
The ability to produce high-quality reports for potential use in disputes flowing from the above will be needed. This does not preclude construction-orientated works and a full spectrum of predominantly repairs and maintenance projects will follow.
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) with a minimum of 5 years post-qualifying experience;
- Drive and ambition;
- Someone looking to strengthen & develop client relationships and expand the business;
- Prepared to help support & mentor other members of the team;
- Someone looking for an opportunity to manage a team;
- Extremely well-organised with a methodical approach to your work;
- Superb communicator (both in-person, over the phone, or in writing);
Basic salary: £65,000 - £75,000 basic salary (Senior Associate level) plus bonus package and Car allowance.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the APPLY link or contact James Huntly at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number 8262.