London, United Kingdom
7 months ago
This role involves:
- Managing a portfolio of approx. 100 residential properties across Wandsworth, Clapham, and Battersea.
- Liaising with tenants & landlords for Let Only, Rent Collect, and Fully Managed properties.
- Dealing with deposit returns and disputes.
- Respond to all reported maintenance problems and arrange necessary repairs.
- Complete property inspections both pre-tenancy and throughout the tenancy.
- Ensure all contractors have the necessary qualifications & insurance cover and review contractor's completed works to ensure quality.
- Providing a 5* level of customer service at all times
To be considered for this role you should have a minimum of 3 years residential property management experience, and ideally be ARLA qualified. You need to be a self-motivated, well-organised and have fantastic communication skills (verbal and written). You also need to have a full UK driving licence - a pool car is available to use for property inspections.
Hours: 8:45am-6pm (Monday-Friday)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
For more information, please contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk on 0203 725 9837.